PLOS ONE & PLOS Complex Systems
Since 2016, PLOS has proudly sponsored the Complex Networks & their Applications conference. In recent years we have collaborated in publishing research presented at the conference in our flagship title, PLOS ONE, an inclusive journal working to advance science by making all rigorous research accessible without barriers.
This year we are thrilled to offer attendees a choice of journals, PLOS ONE and PLOS Complex Systems.
PLOS Complex Systems is led by Editor-in-Chief and conference organizer, Hocine Cherifi, to create a dedicated home for excellent basic and applied/interdisciplinary research as the complexity community continues to grow – read more about Hocine’s vision in a recent interview.
For this collection articles will be published in the author chosen journal while also being presented as a whole. Submissions will follow a standard peer review process carried out by each journal’s editorial board.
You can find more information about how to submit to each journal below as well as contact information should you have any questions.
Collection FAQs and Things to Note:
- Please include the collection title in your cover letter – ‘Complex Networks and their Applications Conference’
- Manuscripts submitted must show meaningful differences to prior work and cannot be a duplicate publication (please see here)
- Peer review is completed by each journal’s editorial board
- Please note there are no discounts for collection papers
- Only conference attendees are eligible to submit to the collection
Please read PLOS’ FAQ for submitting authors for information on a wide range of topics, including fees, institutional partners, and waivers.
Journal Development Manager
PLOS Complex Systems
Any queries during the editorial and production process should be directed to the respective journal office: firstname.lastname@example.org or ONE@plos.org